See our range of great crafting products at the following venues.

Excelsior Crafts, High Street, Sutton on Sea, Lincolnshire

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Well, it's been a while since my last post so I thought I had better give you all an update. Just where does the time go.
My big news is I now have an account with Kanban, I have always loved their products and the quality and originality is second to none. Hopefully the web site will soon be showing the new products. I have also finally got some card inserts. I have been asked for these so many times but not managed to find any that are of the quality I was happy with.
I have made a couple of cards using the "Zen Garden" pack that I hope you like.
For next Thursdays class I thought as a follow on from the stamping we did a few weeks ago we would carry on the theme and use different colouring mediums to get the most out of your stamped images.

No comments:

Post a Comment